PST UL Series
Model: PST 1500-12
1500 Watt Pure Sign Inverter. Safety listed.
This high efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1500 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with pin-type battery cable lugs or can be hard-wired. Features include overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 1 Amp. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- High efficiency
- Can be hard wired!
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Low interference
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 - 16.5 VDC / 21.4 - 33.0 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy duty loads, long periods of continuous operation & for emergency back up
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-200
- Safety certified to UL standards, FCC compliant
|Remote Control||RC-200 sold separately|
|Dimensions||18.43 x 10.35 x 4.16 (in)|
|Dimensions||468.2 x 263 x 105.6 (mm)|
|Safety||ETL to UL Standard|