Zamp Solar 200 Watt Portable Solar Charging System
Setup in less than 5 minutes.
Our largest portable solar charging system. Great for heavy energy users with medium to large RV’s and dual battery or multi-battery systems. If you’re a really heavy user you can use more than one portable solar charging system on the same battery or combine it with a permanent roof top mounted system, generator or other power generator.
Our 200 watt portable solar charging system was designed for heavy users but they can also be used on smaller 12 volt batteries without any damage or fear of damage. Our solar charge controller protects the battery from over charging or any spikes in power.
Zamp Solar 200 Watt Portable Solar Charging System features our 15 Amp solar charge controller mounted on our EZ-View swinging bracket. The EZ-View Bracket allows the user to stand while viewing the digital deluxe solar charge controller. The Zamp Solar Digital Deluxe 15 Amp Solar Charge Controller is a 5 stage, weatherproof, PWM solar charge controller. A large digital display shows the user battery voltage, an instant view of amps from the solar panel and how many amps charged the battery over the period of time.. 3 indicator lights show – Faults (any errors) | Charging (solar is charging the battery) | Full (battery is full and solar is maintaining).
This 200 watt Portable Solar Charging kit provides 11.42 amps of charging power per hour under optimal sun conditions. Depending on where you live and what time of year will depend on how many hours of optimal sunlight you can expect to receive. Typically we use an average of 6 or 7 hours for the summer and 4 to 5 hours for the winter. Commonly these figures are lower than expected.
Estimated daily amperage – 68 to 91 amps (summer), or 45 to 57 amps (winter). Average RV’er who do extended weekend dry camping sessions use roughly 30 to 40 amps a day.
Great for dual and multi-battery systems, large RV’s and campers and some off grid solar charging applications.
(80 Watt Portable Pictured)
What’s Included –
- 2 – Class A High Efficiency, Highest Quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- Compressed Aluminium Frame
- Tempered glass (ability to withstand a golf ball sized hail stone at 60 mph)
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs – no bolts or wing nuts
- Carrying Handle and Two Plated Clasp for Transport
- Zamp Solar Built in 15 Amp PWM Weatherproof Solar Charge Controller on EZ-View Bracket
- Large LCD Digital Display | Volts, Amps & Amps per Hour
- Multi-color LED Indicator Lights for Operational Status
- Operators Manual Included
- 16' Wiring Harness with Alligator Battery Clamps and Zamp Solar Plug System
- UV Rated Wire with Estimated 15 yr Lifespan
- With Fuse Holder and Fuse
- Ballistic Nylon Case with Heavy Duty Zippers