Zamp Solar Deluxe 160 Watt RV/Marine Solar Kit
The Deluxe 160 watt RV solar kit kicks out 160 watts and 8.9 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions. Our 160 Watt Deluxe RV Solar Kit is a little bigger than our 150, but 10 watts per hour extra can make a big difference. The average boon-docking or dry camping RVer/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sun light expect to get 53 to 62 amps a day
With our Deluxe 160 Watt Solar Kit there are still two extra available solar ports for adding more solar power from our Deluxe Expansion Kits. These deluxe solar kits are designed to hold a total of 450 Watts of solar power or up to 25 Amps of charging power.
Deluxe 160 Watt RV Solar Kit, 30 Amp Deluxe Hardwired Solar RV Kit Contents
- 160 Watt Class A Monocrystalline High Efficiency, Highest Quality Solar Panel
- 30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller
- Digital display for voltage, current amps, and amps per period of time.
- LED Lights indicate operational status and battery charge status.
- 25 Feet of High Quality Wire Properly Sized for up to 450 watt of solar power. Wire Connectors Included ( 2- Butt Splice Connectors, 2 Ring Terminal Connectors)
- Our wire is made of high quality and purchased from an American company any wiring that needs to be done is wired at our Bend, OR shop.
- 4 Solar Panel Mounting Feet (Nuts, Bolts & Washers Included)
- 1 Inline 30 Amp Breaker