Zamp Solar Deluxe 320 Watt RV Solar Kit
Deluxe 320 Watt RV solar kit is a great ‘middle of the road’ RV solar kit. 320 Watts is enough power to recharge batteries in large RV’s from daily use. We use 2 – 150 Watt crystalline panels to push in over 16 amps per hour into the battery.
The average boon-docking or dry camping RV’er/Camper is likely to use between 20 and 30 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sun light expect to get 100 to 117 amps per day.
With our Deluxe 320 Watt RV Solar Kit there is still one extra available solar port for adding more solar from our Deluxe Expansion Kits. These deluxe solar kits are designed to hold a total of 480 Watts of solar power or up to 25 Amps of charging power.
Deluxe 300 Watt RV Solar Kit, 30 Amp Deluxe Hardwired Solar RV Kit Contents –
- 2 – 160 Watt Class A Monocrystalline High Efficiency, Highest Quality Solar Panel
- 30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller
- Digital display for voltage, current amps, and amps per period of time.
- LED Lights indicate operational status and battery charge status.
- 25 Feet of High Quality Wire Properly Sized for up to 450 watt of solar power. Wire Connectors Included ( 2- Butt Splice Connectors, 2 – Ring Terminal Connectors)
- Our wire is made of high quality and purchased from an American company – any wiring that needs to be done is wired at our Bend, OR shop.
- 8 – Solar Panel Mounting Feet (Nuts, Bolts & Washers Included)
- 2- Inline Fuse Holders with Fuses