Zamp Solar Deluxe 480 Watt RV Solar Kit
The LARGEST RV Solar Kit we offer. Deluxe 480 watt RV solar kit is for heavy energy users who like to run multiple electrical devices several times a day. In most cases 480 watts is enough power to run a microwave for short periods of time while still providing plenty of power for other every day electrical devices.
The average boon-docking or dry camping RVer/Camper is likely to use between 30 and 50 Amps a day. On an average summer day of 6 to 7 hours of optimal sun light expect to get 151 to 176 amps per day.
Our 480 watt kit uses 3 160 watt solar panels to kick out over 25 amps per hour under optimal sun conditions.
Deluxe 480 Watt RV Solar Kit Contents
- 3 160 Watt Class A Monocrystalline High Efficiency, Highest Quality Solar Panel
- 30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller
- Digital display for voltage, current amps, and amps per period of time.
- LED Lights indicate operational status and battery charge status.
- 25 Feet of High Quality Wire Properly Sized for up to 450 watt of solar power. Wire Connectors Included ( 2- Butt Splice Connectors, 2 Ring Terminal Connectors)
- Our wire is made of high quality and purchased from an American company any wiring that needs to be done is wired at our Bend, OR shop.
- 8 Solar Panel Mounting Feet (Nuts, Bolts & Washers Included)
- 1 Inline Circuit Breaker